Well, Brian turned 26 today. Happy Birthday to him. I made him breakfast this morning before he went to work (which I never do!). During the day, KennaDee and I made him a birthday card, cake, and wrapped
his gift. She loves helping me with the card making. She's a natural at creativity. We picked Brian up at the metro when he got home and went out to eat at a restaurant called Bucca di Peppo. It's an Italian restaurant if you are not aware of it. We had a coupon for $10 off so we decided to take advantage of it. Then we came home, opened up presents, played a game, watched a movie and ate some cake. (Even though we were still stuffed from dinner.) Thanks to those who sent cards, we really appreciate it. Hope all is well with everyone! I did have a picture, but for some reason, the computer is not accepting our memory card. I'll have to put it up later.
Happy Birthday Brian!
ReplyDelete