So...the past few weeks, in our spare time, we have been painting our guest bathroom on the main floor. I am so proud of what we have done. Sometimes I just want to sit in there and stare because I love it soo much. Others might think I'm crazy but....Brian wanted an Americana theme and I wanted a Texas theme. I put Our Pride as the title because Brian is proud to be an American and I am proud to be a Texan. So.. to show our pride from both we painted our bathroom red, white and blue. Then the hand towels represent Texas, along with the rug on the floor that is shaped like a star. (You can't see it in the pictures though.) That's as close as I could get it to look somewhat like Texas without adding burnt orange in there and we all know that wouldn't fly so well. Anyhow, here are some before and after pictures for ya. Feel free to take our idea, I took it from my dear friend, Sara. The only difference is that her colors were pin

k and brown. Thanks Sara, for the great idea! We love it!


I LOVE IT!!!! It looks sooo great. You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteOh, that last comment was from me Shara - I accidentally chose "anonymous", opps.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Shara! I love it! It looks so professional... Maybe you want to come paint the rest of my house too!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!! You guys did a great job!!! Want to do my bathroom? lol
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to tell me where you got the cute signs and the towels!
ReplyDeleteI got the towels at Kohls a couple of years ago. The boards that say God Bless America, I just made. I can't remember where we got the boards - they were just here I guess. I can't remember. And then the other sign, I can't remember, either a garage sale or at AC Moore, which is a craft store here.
ReplyDelete