That's the question I've been getting a lot lately. Here's the answer: We're not finding out until the baby is here.
So now, the question is what do I want? A Girl. I want to dress her up in little bows and dresses. Paint her fingernails, put cute jewelry on her and just cuddle cuddle cuddle. When she grows up, I want to take her out on a girls night, laugh and giggle over silly things. I love little girls, although - - the drama, the menstural cramps, the mood swings, the heartbreaks, the sensitivity...... maybe I just want one girl. I would LOVE to have KennaDee has my only girl - - to spoil, to take out, to be best friends with.
I want a boy. Not as much drama. Easy to please. Less expensive. Still cuddly - I can make him look sooo handsome. Jackson would have a friend to play with - maybe the second boy would help Jackson man up a little and take away some of the drama he's picked up from KennaDee. Yeah - I want a boy.
Or do I?
I hear boys are easier, but I worry about being able to relate to them.
ReplyDelete