Friday, October 31, 2014

A second chance

Wow. I can not believe that it's been over a year since I have posted anything to my blog. 
I have a friend who posts all the time to her blog and it is so inspiring. I wish I could write like her. She truly pulls you into her life at that moment. Although I may not write like her, I do want to capture the special moments that happen in my life. 
My goal for my blog is to capture the moments in my life when I want time to stand still, the moments that tug at my heart, the moments that matter most....and probably a little of everything in between. 
To be honest- I think I've set this goal to be a better blogger before. Ha! Heres to a second try at it! 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's hard to find things to blog about when you feel like your day to day stuff isn't exciting...good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts