KennaDee's hair is getting so long and I love being able to do more things with it. Tonight after her bath I played with it for awhile as she watched Finding Nemo. (We just bo
ught it and now it is one of her favorite movies). After playing with it for awhile, I decided to do two french braides. Isn't it cute? Everytime I take her out of her bath, I feel like it's grown. It's so beautiful. Since we are having a boy next, I won't need to spend much time on his hair so I will still get to have "girl time" with KennaDee as I play with her hair. She usually doesn't like me to do her hair but tonight after I finished, she said "mommy, hair, more." Which meant she wanted me to keep playing with her hair. I hope she will always want that.
You are all adorable and we miss and love you!!! Kisses and hugs. mary
ReplyDeleteThat's SO cute!! What a great idea to do girl time that way too. Her hair is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWay cute!! I can't believe how much she is growing up.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes!
(Amber) Nicole