Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I HATE SPIDERS!!


So I was picking up around the house a little bit and I walked by our hall bathroom into KennaDee's room. Well, out of the corner of my eye, I see this big, black spot. Not knowing what it was, I turned to look at it and low and behold.....I saw this creature. It was huge! Especially to me because I can't stand them. It honestly took me probably 10 minutes to work up the courage to kill it with one of Brian's shoes. I was afraid it was going to jump at me if I tried and missed. How silly is that? It makes me wonder why we are so scared of things. KennaDee came around the corner and I showed her the spider, she got scared and ran into her room and sat on her bed until I killed it. Even then, she had to hold my hand everytime she walked by that spot that day. It was kind of funny afterwards. I mean, look at it....wouldn't you be scared too? Yuck! My poor daughter, almost 2 1/2 and she's already terrified of spiders.

3 comments:

  1. That's totally me! That's gross. Look at our blog to see the two HUGE spiders in our yard! It's so gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, that little thing? :) jk Glad it was in your house and not mine.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts