Okay, so I hope y'all don't get sick of just hearing about my children but they are all I am around and I am so amazed by them and proud of them that I just have to show them off all of the time. They are seriously my pride and joy (other than Texas.)
Brian worked a concert last Sunday, so he had the work camera which is a beautiful camera and takes such good pictures. Much better than what we can get on our dinky digital camera. So here's a few pictures

of our beautiful baby boy and our drama queen KennaDee.


LAUGHTER BRINGS JOY TO THE SOUL!!
Especially when it comes from the children.



I was singing the song, "Families Can Be Together Forever" to Jackson the other day and his eyes just lit up. If you look close enough it's like you can almost see Heaven in their eyes.
What precious gems our children are.
What great pics. Jackson looks like such a good baby. You guys knew I'm getting married, right? I was just trying to remember what part of Texas you're from--we're going to be living in the Dallas area this summer. Anyway, glad to see another glimpse of your cute kids.
ReplyDeleteShar,
ReplyDeleteNico loves "Soy un Hijo de Dios" he just smiles all the way through it like he knows it from somewhere. Kids are such a grat gift. Thanks for sharing
Emily
Yeah right! Your kids are SO cute! Sorry Brian, but they both look a lot like Shara. :)
ReplyDeleteI love hearing the laughter of my kids and seeing them smile. I think those are some of the greatest joys in my life!!! It's such a blessing. I loved this post!!! You're such a great mom. You've always been the most loving person I know and have always enjoyed the greatest and most precious things in life.