Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mary Kay Investment

So...for those of you who do not know, I have just become a Mary Kay consultant and I am very excited about it. I LOVE the products and I LOVE the girl time that I get to have at each of the classes. I just had my big debut which basically was a formal intorduction with some of my friends letting them know that I have started my business. That was lots of fun and I got 5 bookings from that. It's funny, if you had told me 5 years ago that I would be selling MaryKay, I would have said yeah, right.

If any of y'all are interested in the Mary Kay products, let me know and I can send y'all a catalog or you can check out my website at www.marykay.com/BeautifyWithin
Also, while we are out there in July, if anyone would like to host a party - there are free products involved when you host - let me know. I would LOVE to do it. Or even if you know of any friends who need a consultant or are looking for some great products, please give them my contact information and I would love to help them. We have skin care products, foundation, powder, eye color, cheek color, mascara, eyeliner, lip liner, lip sticks, lip glosses, fragrances, gift ideas, spa products, lotions, eye creams, age fighting produts, line reduces, cellu-shape products, sun products, and the list goes on and on. You should check out the website. The products are priced very competitevly and I don't charge for shipping.

We hope all is going well with everyone and we will have some new pictures up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts