1. 10 years ago- I was a junior in high school and my main focus was schoolwor
k, boys, and dancing. I was not a member of the church at that time and I THOUGHT life was great.
k, boys, and dancing. I was not a member of the church at that time and I THOUGHT life was great. 2. 5 things on my to do list- Prepare for my debut next week, call the young women to remind them of our activity this week, make treats for our neighbors, arrange a place for playgroup this week, and schedule an appointment for family pictures.
3. Snacks that I enjoy- I am on a kick right now with trail mix (my own version), I love angel food cake, and any kind of citrus fruit. Oh, and anything with chocolate on it or in it.
4. What would I do if I suddenly became I billionaire- oh the things I would do. I would pay off our debt (car and school loan), buy a house in Texas, pay off my parents debts, donate, travel with the family to Brazil, Spain, and Europe, and then invest the rest.
5. 5 places I have lived- Austin Texas; San Bernardino, CA; Provo, UT; Gaithersburg, MD; Woodbridge, VA
6. 5 jobs I have had- A mother and wife, teacher in a daycare center, a hostess, a sales representative, a receptionist for a lawyers office.
7. 3 of my bad habits- spending money when we don't really need to, driving too fast in our community, I had to ask my husband on this last one and he said, leaving water cups all over the house.
8. 5 random things people don't know about me- I just became a MaryKay consulant, I do not like the cold weather and I LOVE the sun beating on my face, I cut my husbands hair, I'm working for my mother, I used to mix all my food together at mealtimes, no matter what it was, I would mix it all together.
People I tag: Katie, Heather, and Andrea
Can you be my Mary Kay Consultant?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhen I read this I cracked up! I remember you mixing all your food together. I had never seen anyone do such a thing, and I remember trying so hard not to stare. :)
ReplyDeleteI leave water cups all over the house too!!! :)
Miss you, Shara!