Friday, July 18, 2008

The Joys of Motherhood

So...I wish I had a picture of this and I hope that I can tell it as funny as it really was.
I had just fixed lunch for KennaDee and I. After we ate, I warmed up some sweet potatoes for Jackson. He's been going in and out of liking these lately so I thought I would take my chances. I started to feed him and he was loving it. YES, I said. I always have to be careful though, because he has really quick hands. Well, I looked away for a second and the next thing I knew there was sweet potatoes flying in the air! Half of the container landed on my lap and the other half on the floor and high chair. My initial reaction was a little scream because I was so surprised. Then I just had to laugh. Before I started laughing I just looked at Jackson, and he had a huge smile on his face. The little sneak!

That's not even the best of it. KennaDee hopped off her chair and came back with two dishrags. She said, "no worry mom, I clean it for you." She then got on her hands and knees and began to clean the floor. After she was done, she said, "Look, all clean!"

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I can just picture little Kennadee on her hands and knees cleaning the floor!

    I can't wait to see you guys this week, we'll finally get to meet Jackson!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo sweet! I love moments like this. Have fun seeing family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shara I just awarded you a little award! come see my blog to see what I mean!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts