We love going to the fair. The one we went to in Virginia was a really big one. The biggest one that I have been to, I think. There were tons of rides for KennaDee to go on and she LOVED it. She actually wanted to ride them all on her own!!! She's just growing up so much. I think I had more fun watching her expressions as she rode on the rides than I would have if I rode all of them with her.
The first ride, she wanted me to go with her but then after that it was all solo for her.





We do not have a good ca

mera...at all!! So please excuse the blurriness and lack of professionalism.
Maybe just maybe one day we will be able to get a good camera.
She really has gotten so big! I love her hair! It's so long an pretty! Good job breeding Shar... Guess you'll have to keep going since you seem to do a good job of producing attractive offspring!
ReplyDeleteThe fair is so fun. We just went too. Brian told me about your blog last time he came HT. Just stopped by to say hello. Our blog is
ReplyDeletehttp://channonstorybooking.blogspot.com