Wow, she is growing up!
Monday, August 18, 2008
First REAL Haicut......AAAAHHHHHHH!!!
Okay, so we finally went to get KennaDee's hair cut. I can't believe that her hair is gone. Well, I mean it's still there but the length is gone! I really do like it, I think it's cute. Of course, no matter what KennaDee's hair looked like, she would still be darling. She's just so beautiful! We are so blessed. However, when I look at pictures with her hair long, I miss it sooo much but then I think again, about how LONG it took me to comb through her hair everyday and I quickly change my mind. I love her short hair even more. Here's a before and after
picture.


Sorry the before pictures are hard to see. I kindof forgot to take some before she got it cut.
Wow, she is growing up!
Wow, she is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Thoughts