ag!
I have been tagged by my sister-in-law Amber
10 years ago I...
1- I just started my senior year this time 10 years ago
2- Dancing was my life
3- I worked at a sporting goods store and LOVED it
4- I was probably partying...that's all I did pretty much my senior year
5- I had just met the person who introduced me to the "mormon" religion as most people call it. I like to refer it as The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Well, it's 10:00 at night so...Read my scriptures
2- Read part of my book I got from the library, called Eat, Pray, Love
3- Put my pajamas on
4- Go to bed
5- Fall asleep
Tomorrow's to do list is take KennaDee to preschool, shop at Safeway, clean my house, learn new recipes that are dairy free, sew buttons on a few shirts.
5 snacks I enjoy...
1- wheat thins
2- Dr. Pepper
3- brownies (although not lately because I can't have milk)
4- grapes
5- pita chips and hummus
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- pay my tithing
2- pay off my house and all my bills (along with my parents)
3- TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
4- put some back for my children's college fund
5- Finish decorating my home and yard
5 places I have lived...
1-Mancos, CO
2-Cortez, CO
3-Austin, TX
4-Southern CA
5-Maryland and currently in Virginia
5 jobs that I have had...
1-bagger at a grocery store
2-hostess
3-sales representative
4-secretary
5-Independent Beauty Consultant for MK Cosmetics
Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
So I tag:
1. Katie, Sara, Emily, Monica, Heather
HI SQUEEKS! LOL Thank you for the tag... I'll get this done and posted tomorrow. :) How are you guys? I can't believe how big your adorable kiddos are.
ReplyDelete