Thursday, October 16, 2008
Mommies go to work?
I learned something new about KennaDee today as we were waiting at the commuter lot to pick up Brian. As we were waiting, she crawled up into the front passengers seat, rolled down the window, and started yelling, "Dad....dad!......Dad!....Dad!" She would then turn to me and say, "Mom, he's not out there yet." Then a car pulled up right next to ours and two women got out of the car. KennaDee points to them and says, "Mommies?" She flipped arund with a confused expression and asked, "Mommies go to work? WHAT?!..........What? Mommies go to work?" She still has her confused look and then she says it again, "What?!.....What?" It was hilarious!! I guess now I understand what her perspective is on a mother's role....we don't go to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't it interesting to see children's concepts of the world develop so quickly. That is really cute.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should put on a suit one day and wear it around the house. That'll really confuse her! Or you could just have another baby. I don't think that will solve this issue, but I just believe in you making cute babies and I'm still waiting to have one named after me.
ReplyDelete