Sunday, November 9, 2008

I can't believe it's been a month?!

Okay, so sorry! I can't believe it's been almost a full month since I have updated my blog. I'm really not very good at this. Halloween was tons of fun this year. KennaDee wanted to be a cowgirl and Jackson was a skunk. He was soooo cute!! KennaDee was adorable as well. We did so many different trick or treating activities with different groups that KennaDee wanted to change her costume to a tiger. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of that one - but trust me - she was adorable. How could she not be? She's my daughter.



This is the back of Jackson's outfit. Isn't it cute?! And we only paid 5 bucks for it. LOVE IT! The only thing is, though, the whole night, he never had a stinky. The one time I hope that he's stinky - he stays clean.


Kids - they never do what you want them to when you want them to do it.


Here are a few pictures that Brian took with one of KennaDee's good friends from Gaithersburg.



The picture on the right here is sooo cute of KennaDee. Sorry it's a little dark. Brian is mad that I'm putting it on the blog without letting him lighten it. I don't really care that much - I just love her expression.




What?! Are they seriously doing what it looks like?

Eyes closed, lips puckered, arms embraced.......


No - they were trying to hug each other goodbye.


Haven't you ever done that? Went to hug someone and you ended up leaning in towards each other the same direction and then feeling awkward because you came too close to the lips?
I don't think these girls felt awkward here though. Afterall, they are innocent.

This is a really cute one of Jackson. Although - he's not in his costume. We forgot it that night. Thank goodness it wasn't really the night of Halloween.

4 comments:

  1. so cute you guys!! we'll sure miss you over the hollidays. You'll be in our thoughts though!
    Love ya
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are soo adorable! I can't believe how big they are. Don't feel bad about not updating. I've gotten so behind. I think that's what happens once you have two little ones. We spend all our time taking care of them. :)
    I miss you! I'm glad you guys are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A skunk is not a costume I would have come up with. Cute kids--way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackson looks so big since I saw him a short 6 months ago! He looks more like Brian now I think. Great costumes! Looks like you had fun!
    PS, glad you finally updated your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts