I immediately thought, "Is there such a thing as a maid service 911? Then KennaDee reminded me of her favorite fairytale, Cinderella. I said, "that's it!" I need a Cinderella. I scrounged around and came up with this:
After Cinderella's hard work - my kitchen then looked like this! Sweet! I love a clean kitchen.
This Cinderella sometimes gets lazy though - so if you know of a more faithful Cinderella, please send her my way.
Thanks!
This post is so cute! My kitchen looked like that this morning too :) I think the nice weather put me in a cleaning mood. Hmm, I wonder if I let Claire dress up as Cinderella, I could get her to clean her room. I think she is young enough, I may get away with it :)
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest Cinderella I've ever seen! Way to post something and way to clean your kitchen. I have a deal with Alber that if he doesn't make the bed in the morning then he has to do the dishes. It's worked pretty well for us...
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute. What a great idea--sometimes you just need something a little extra to motivate you. I'm always amazed at how I can get my kitchen so clean one day and how so suddenly it can be crazy messy again. Life moves too fast!
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute!! Could you send Cinderella my way. My maid quite and she won't come back. :)
ReplyDelete