Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reprimanded

Okay, so I've been reprimanded for not updating my blog frequently. A dear friend called today and it was so good to talk to her! I guess I was the one who influenced her to start a blog and now I've become the amateur and she's become the novice. Anyhow - she called today to reprimand me for not posting. However - I was enlightened by her great couponing adventures and she's now influenced me to start couponing. Whohoo!!!

Thanks Sara! I love ya!

PS - I promise from this day forward to update my blog for my advent readers. :)

(However - I"m not promising that they will be as entertaining as Sara's)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad you finally updated. I can't wait to see some pics and hopefully, lots of coupon savings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Sara's thoughts. Have you checked out our "other" blog together? SisterlySaving? It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts