The kids and I went to Utah and Colorado recently and my daughter was teaching doctrine.
It was just after my sister's softball game and we had just went out to eat. We were driving back and all of a sudden I hear KennaDee say the following: "We don't say that word - that is Heavenly Father's name, and He doesn't like that."
Another time - we were visiting family and we were all about to partake of a delicious meal my Aunt's family had prepared. Some had already filled their plates and began eating when KennaDee bursts out, "We need to say prayer!" My Aunt immediately said - oh you're right - can you say it? And she did!
I hope this habit she has formed will never go away.
Anyhow - it made me realize that we should become more like them - not care about our surroundings or who's with us and continue to live the gospel and stand up for what's right.
That is really sweet.
ReplyDelete