Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hair BeGone

We cut KennaDee's hair again. I really feel like we just cut it. Her hair grows so fast. She absolutely LOVES it! What inspired it? The following conversation:

(I picked her up from preschool and she saw that I had cut Jackson's hair, she said he looked soo handsome - later, we picked Brian up from the commuter lot)

KennaDee: Dad - look, mommy cut Jackson's hair.
Dad: yeah- it looks good, doesn't it?
KennaDee: yea
Dad: Do you want to cut your hair that short?
KennaDee: NO, I want it short like mommy's. Mom, can I cut my hair?
Mom: But KennaDee, your hair is so long and pretty!
KennaDee: But, yours it prettier


That's what started it. Then today, it was so straggly, I asked her if she still wanted to cut her hair (wrong thing to ask) and I never heard the end of it until we drove to the salon. She loved every minute of it though and was so excited to run through the door to show daddy.

BEFORE:






AFTER:






Sassy Girl!


PS - Stay tuned for pictures of our NEW Kitchen!!

5 comments:

  1. What a doll! That's a cute haircut on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shara - are y'all doing the work yourself on the kitchen? Are you painting or putting in new shelves. Love you, and can't wait to see you in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting on pic of the new kitchen. :) love you

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts