Isn't it great (or maybe not) that Heavenly Father makes you forget what it's like to be pregnant? I'm sure there is reasoning.
I never remember the heart burn, the constipation, the HEADACHES, the forgetfulness, the clumsiness. I'm sure there's more but I just can't remember.
I am 11 weeks along now and almost out of the first trimester. YEAH!!
9 more weeks and the question will come up, Do you want to know the gender? As of today - I would say no. I think we'll keep it a surprise. Do you think I can hold out? I don't know. If you ask KennaDee, we are having a girl. We'll see if she's right.
Here's a quick peek of an early sonogram of the little one developing inside.
You can barely see anything. I scanned the picture in so the quality isn't the best.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years.
Woohoo! Congrats!!!! Our baby girl is due in less than 3 weeks.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for you guys! Hope that the miserable parts pass quickly!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So, baby is due the end of July? I hope you get feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Shara!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! And you didn't even think I merited a phone call??? How could you!
ReplyDeleteOh, and congrats. I agree about the morning sickness stuff. I made sure to document it well in my journal so if I ever get the urge again I can go back and read about how horrible it is!
Fabulous news! Seriously, what is in the water in this Lake Ridge area?? :) Very excited for you. And yes, good thing we forget the prego craze--I haven't forgotten, yet, so it may be a bit before #2 comes along. :) ha.
ReplyDelete