Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Expecting

Well, as I mentioned before we are expecting another member of the family to arrive in November. I am 3 months along now and we just can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. And, no, we really don't have a preference of what we get. A boy or a girl and we'll be happy. Brian would like a boy at some point or another but for now, it doesn't matter. KennaDee is going to be a great big sister. She loves giving hugs and kisses to babies. Everytime she sees a baby she gets excited, gasps for air and yells "baby!" We have told her that mamma has a baby in her tummy but we're not quite sure she fully understands yet. After I point to my belly and say there's a baby in there, she will point to hers and say "baby" or she'll point to daddy's belly and say "baby." Maybe when I get bigger, she'll understand a little more. What a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts