Friday, June 29, 2007
What a little helper!
Well, awhile back I was making macaroni and cheese for lunch for KennaDee and I. KennaDee was playing in the sink (as she always loves to do!) and I drained the noodles in the sink by putting them in a strainer. Well, I left them in the sink while I put some butter, milk, and cheese in the saucepan to mix. As I turn to go get the noodles, I see KennaDee with the strainer in her hand tipped sideways and all the noodles are in the sink covered in soap. As she dumped them, she began blurting "oh no, oh no, oh no!" "oh no, it right," I replied to her. I tried looking at her with a disappointed look but then, she shook her head, sighed, put her hand to her forehead and shook her head left to right. I couldn't help but laugh. What a character we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Thoughts