Our little girl is such a character. She makes me laugh every day. She really helps me remember what being a kid was all about. When Brian is home, we play this game where KennaDee and daddy hide under a blanket and mommy comes to find them. Well, the other day, KennaDee and I were home alone and just having fun together. We were on my bed and all of a sudden she starts saying "hite, hite, hite" which is hide in our language. So, we would hide underneath the covers and we waited and waited and waited. Then she would throw the blankets off and look all around, then she would do it again and again and again and again. It seems she never got tired of that game. It was great!
Today, I was washing dishes and she was playing with one of her dolls. Well, all of a sudden, I didn't see her or hear her anywhere so I went to look for her because that usually means she's up to something. Well, she was. She decided to give her doll a bath............IN THE TOILET!! I just had to laugh. She looked at me and started to say "Oh no, Oh no, wet!" I said "yep, now baby has to dry." "Oh no," she said again and dropped her head and walked out. I wish I had a picture to show.
Another funny incident: She was watching one of her favorite movies: Mickey Mouse. She was standing right in front of the TV, so I asked her to scoot back and sit down. She slowly started to walk backwards and I guess she thought she knew exactly where her chair was, but she was a little off, I think. As she started to sit down, she sat on the arm of her chair instead of the seat and completely rolled over and the chair fell on top of her. Gotta love the funny moments huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Thoughts