Saturday, October 6, 2007

34 weeks and feeling a bit uncomfortable

So here I am at 34 weeks. I haven't sent anyone pictures of how I am growing this time, so I thought that I would, in case anyone was wondering. This pregnancy is quite a bit different than the pregnancy with KennaDee. I am carrying our little boy lower and he


is always moving around. Sometimes it seems he is having spasms because it will be a constant kick or something, but it's different from hiccups. It's kind of weird. Anyhow, he is definitely more active than KennaDee was. Sometimes, with KennaDee, I had to poke my stomach around in order to get her to move. Not with this one. Several people have told me that I look small, but I can guarantee you that I definitely don't feel very small! It is still a joy to be carrying a child though. Kind of weird when I think about it. Thinking there is a baby inside me - it's amazing and a wonderful blessing!

7 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! You look very cute pregnant. Carrying children really is amazing--I can't wait to experience it someday. Hope you're enjoying your conference weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little pregnant tummy!! I don't believe your that far along already! THomas asked if he had congratulated you guys yet. I told him I had no idea. So, for Thomas' sake, congratulations on being pregnant!
    Good luck! Let us know what happens with baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soo adorable! I know I hated that when people told me that, but you do! You look so small. People thought I was having twins w/ both Bryce and Bryleigh. Yes, it's definitely different carrying a boy than a girl. It's so wonderful to be able to have a little bundle of joy. You look adorable! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shara-
    You look great and man are you carrying low- I am carrying so high it is crazy!! We only have about a month left- And I love feeling the baby move inside of me- Nico is very active too-- I think he must like to dance. I love having the baby inside and I am amazed by it everyday when I wake up

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly don't look like you only have a month left. You look sooooo beautiful!!! (but I am a little prejudice) :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last time I came on here to check out your website was around July when you sent me a link! Well goodness, you are looking fine! We totally need to catch up.. expect a phone call one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shara, you look adorable as usual and so beautiful. Miss u Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts