
Even as you look at the picture with the hat on, you can
see in her face that she is saying no and is reaching her
see in her face that she is saying no and is reaching her
hand up to take it off. Brian was asking her to do different poses and after each pose, I snapped a picture. She did her "ta da" pose, her super woman, her strong woman, and a few others that Brian made up. My favorite one is with her hands clasped together and is staring at the camera. It looks like a perfect begging pose. The one with their hats over their faces is really cute as well. KennaDee loves playing with her daddy and is always excited to see him come home so she can play with him. I know what y'all are thinking. You wish you had a daughter as cute as mine. Sorry, my friends, she's not for sale.
hahhaa. I love the post and what you wrote. Those are adorable pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh -she is growing up so fast!!! what a cute girl.
ReplyDeleteAaawww!!! What a cutie - and yes Brian, I am talking about KennaDee not you. :) She is so adorable.
ReplyDelete