Here they are all driving a jeep. It took a bit to get all of them situated and driving at the same time but aren't they adorable?! Linnell is in the back with KennaDee and then Gigi and Carmen are in the front seat.
Here is KennaDee peeking through the bars on one of the playground areas. She loves taking pictures like this.
I think KennaDee looks so precious in this picture. I am going to have to take this one to photoshop and crop just her out. She looks so pensive and peaceful. I love it. By the way, if y'all didn't know, you can click on the pictures and it will make them bigger on your screen so you can see them better.
This is one of the last things we did before it started pouring down rain on us. They rode the camel. Gigi and KennaDee (on the back) were a little scared because there wasn't anything to hold onto and the the lump wasn't very comfortable, but they all look cute anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Thoughts