Thursday, January 29, 2015

I need a cuddle

One of our favorite things to do is make forts. 
The kids made forts in each of their rooms this past week and have been wanting to sleep in them. We convinced them to have a sleepover on a night that's not a school night. 
Tonight.. We sent them to bed and I told them I would cuddle after Reagan was asleep. 
20 minutes later, we hear the inevitable footsteps trotting down the stairs and into the living room. 
KennaDee says, "Mom- I made a bed in my fort and Nico came in because he wanted to cuddle with me. He fell asleep on my floor."
My little boy just couldn't hold on any longer for cuddle time so he went to his sister. I love that she can give cuddles just as good as mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts