Friday, January 9, 2015

My Jackson

As I sat here nursing my youngest I couldn't help but to snap a couple pics of my Jackson. 
My kids often have a hard time sitting at the table through a whole meal. They will eat a few bites then feel the need to get up and go do something then come back for more. They don't always do that but occasionally they do. 
Tonight... Every time Jackson returned to the table he popped up on the bench and tucked his feet underneath him. It's a little hard to put into words the thoughts and feelings that went through my mind but how interesting it is that he just plops up there and pulls his feet underneath him. Such a boy little move. This little guy has SOO many characteristics of our Savior that stand out so clearly. He LOVES pleasing others yet he STANDS for what's right. He LOVES helping others and lifting them up when they are in need. He SACRIFICES for the happiness of others. He FORGIVES so quickly. He is OBEDIENT. 
I love my Jackson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts