Friday, June 6, 2008

Lice Lice Go Away!

So about a month ago, as some of you know, KennaDee and I fought the battle of head lice. YIKES!! On my mission, one of my companions got lice and we did the mayonaise treatement and got rid of them. I also heard from other people that the mayonaise treatment works wonders as well. So...here is a picture of KennaDee and I with our heads doused in mayonaise and wrapped up. We tried the mayonaise treatment twice and still could not get rid of those suckers. So...we ended up buying this product online called LiceRGone. One of our friends told us that their daughter fought that battle when she was young and they tried every solution out there and it was only this product that helped them. We used it once and have not seen them since. Exciting times!
I swear I have the cutest daughter!

1 comment:

Your Thoughts