Okay so this post didnt turn out right and I was too lazy to fix it. Sorry, The pics don't really match up with the words.

So last month (I think) we went to two differ

ent farms and KennaDee loved it! Jackson enjoyed it too but he's still a little too young to thouroughly enjoy it. I think he enjoyed being held and relaxing rather then interacting with the animals, as you can see on his face.
This is KennaDee chasing the duck

s (on left). I think this was one of h

er favorite things to do while we were there. On the right, she was just watching her friends running around the tables. She is a people watcher just like her mother.
Look at our tractor rider! Ain't she cute?!



Here they fo

und a turtle by the tractor. KennaDee loves turtles! She was absolutely fascinated by it. I would say that she had a fabulous time at this farm. At one of the farms, she was able to milk a cow and a goat. She did great. All by herself she did it. Wow!
This smile pretty much sums it up as far as what kind of a time KennaDee had at the farms this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Thoughts