Monday, June 16, 2008

Our adorable Jackson

Isn't he the cutest boy ever?! He is so active. KennaDee was not as active as he is. She was just so calm and could sit on the floor and play with ONE toy for HOURS. Jackson, on the other hand, needs HUNDREDS of toys for ONE minute. He loves to be in the middle of everything. What a joy he is. By the way, he only lasts in this walker for about 10 minutes. (if that)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that just sounds awful! I hope that whatever she have doesn't last long--for everyone's sake. I guess it's these kind of experiences that give you an eternal perspective though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shara,
    I saw your link on Sara's new blog, so I decided to check it out. Very cute!
    I also wanted to let you know that we found one of Jackson's toys. It is a little giraffe. Would you like me to send it to you?
    Eliza Dobbins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you found out how to get a cute background. I love it! I'll send you the giraffe soon.
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. The joys of boys!! What a handsome little man he is.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts