Well, Brian does. In case you are unfamiliar with who he is, he is the composer of the music for Star Wars, Harry Potter, Home Alone, Hook, Indiana Jones, and several more. He came to Washington DC and conducted the Marine Band in compositions that he had written. While he was there, he was able to meet with each member of the Band and other offices individually. Brian loved it. He said that John was a very nice guy and very interested in what the others needed or

wanted to say. Here are a few pictures of them together.



On the left is John Willims conducting the band and on the right is John Williams with the Public Affairs Office. Those are the three women that Brian works with. Amanda (next to Brian). Then John Williams, Kristin (his boss), and Rachel.
Doesn't he look great in that uniform?!
I actually have no clue who John Williams is - but considering I don't play music professionally that's probably not a big surprise. I is nice to see some pics of Brian all dolled up. Very fun!
ReplyDeleteI love John Williams! Very cool!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Emily (she found me) How are you old pal? Your family is darling. KennaDee is growing up. Heavens knows I am aweful at keeping in touch, but I am getting better at the blogging thing. You can check out the tanner fam at bentannerfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletePretty amazing! Hi Brian (and Shara)! It's cousin Heidi . . . I found your blog through Heather's. I'll have to e-mail my Mom and tell her you met with John Williams. You guys look like you're doing great!
ReplyDelete