I am having a one-week special going on where everything is 10% off! I accepted a challenge to reach $1000 this week. Whoohoo! Anyway, here is the flier that I have been sending around. Check out my website and find products that you love. Make sure you read the incentives on the flier cause there are perks for purchasing items this week. Hope to hear from ya soon!
You'll have to click on the image to see it more clearly. It's really blurry for some reason. If you click on it, it will bring it up so you can see it bigger and clearer.
Don't forget Scott's shaving cream. Let me know when is a good time to get that from you. thank you. good luck this week!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had money to buy some stuff for you. You really should do this sale when I actually need make-up. Didn't you know that the world revolves around me? I'm still using the stuff you gave me for my wedding, but I'll probably run out of the lip gloss soon.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your goal!