The start of a new year and KennaDee turned 3 this last year, so that means she moves up from nursery to Primary at church. For the past two weeks, her teachers had taken her to the sunbeam class for a little bit to help them adjust to the change. They all told me that KennaDee just threw fit when she had to go back to nursery. She absolutely LOVED it! Today, her primary teacher said that she was just great and that she acted like a pro.
I'm so glad she adjusted so well! This is the smile she wore all morning long before church. No joke. She was sooo excited! She kept saying, "mom, my sister moore is my teacher and she gives me popcorn!"

After church today, she randomly ran up to me and said, "mom, God gave us families! God gave us food!"
Then later, I overheard her teaching and writing on paper while saying, "Kay, God gave us families, God gave us food."
It was sooo adorable. My baby girl is growing up. I can't believe that I have a daughter in primary. Am I really old enough?
Yes you are very very old. Practically ancient even. The good news is you have adorable kids. That's a great picture and a great smile that girl has. I think it's time to make another one (a little girl that is!)
ReplyDelete