Monday, January 19, 2009

My new home

KennaDee has found a new hiding place in our house. It usually is occupied with our pancake grill but it has been out all week. She calls this place her new home. She tells me every night that she wants to sleep in there. She doesn't want to sleep in her bed, she wants to sleep in her new house. You have to knock to open it. I finally convinced her to let me take a picture of her in her new house. She's so adorable. Do you remember having a special hiding place when you were young?
I couldn't get rid of the red eye in her right eye. I don't know why. And no, it's not food on her chin. She biffed it hard on our front steps today. Poor girl.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Is there room in there for me when I come visit? I'll need a home too!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts