So Cute Shara! I'm stealing your idea to get some pictures of my wedding posted. I have so many and I didn't know how to post them all. KennaDee's hair is so long and beautifl. Really adorable kids!
I'm so lame for not being on here in a long time. The kiddos are SOO CUTE! Jackson is a mini you all the way. YOur family picture is adorable!!! :) I so wish we lived closer!!
So Cute Shara! I'm stealing your idea to get some pictures of my wedding posted. I have so many and I didn't know how to post them all. KennaDee's hair is so long and beautifl. Really adorable kids!
ReplyDeleteI'm so lame for not being on here in a long time. The kiddos are SOO CUTE! Jackson is a mini you all the way. YOur family picture is adorable!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI so wish we lived closer!!