
This is one of my younger sisters. She is 22 now and I love her so much! We have become really close over the years and right now she is in the ICU. The doctors don't know what she has right now but every once in a while she will start having breathing attacks where she is

gasping for air and cannot breathe. Teresa is very tough and loves pain. To know that she was in enough pain to go to the doctor worries me. They are treating it as if she has whooping cough but will not know if that is what it is for another week. She calls me every now and then to tell me that she is okay, but those of you who know her - knows that is just a cover up. When I talk to her she sounds like a someone who is suffering from bronchitis. She is a fighter and I know she will come out of it but please keep her in your prayers.
We will definitely keep her in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that. She really is a fighter so I know she'll be ok once the doctors figure out what's wrong. Tell your dad I'm thinking of them.
ReplyDeleteSo sad to hear that Theresa isn't doing well. Next time you talk to her, let her know that we're praying for her and hoping for the best.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear she's not doing well. I'm thinking of you guys and I hope she gets well soon.
ReplyDelete